Ogden City Wide Clean Up Day
Saturday, June 16, 2018
- You must call and schedule a pick up time
- Items must be set outside by 6:00 a.m. Saturday June 16, 2018
- You are encouraged to drop off your items between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Dumpsters will be set downtown between City Hall and Hunter’s scale
- Yard debris (leaves, grass clippings, tree branches) must be delivered to the drop-off site as they will not be picking them up.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
- Regular household trash
- Entire remodels (Some construction/demolition debris will be allowed–call for approval)
- Oil, paint or other hazardous waste
- If any of the above items are included in your load, the entire load will be rejected
For questions regarding what is allowed and not allowed please call or text (515) 230-6449
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!
Volunteers are being sought to assist with City Wide Clean Up! Contact Tyler Wisecup (515) 231-2650 or Shannon Wirtz (515) 230-5503.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to the volunteers.